Mental Math Master (3M):
An Arab program( Syrian, Egyptian) innovated by trainers:
Engineer: Ebtihal Nour Ed-Deen
Trainer: Raghda Tho-Al Ghina
The importance of improving mental math skills:
- Practicing mental activities
- Acquiring analytical, logical and creative thinking habits as a result of participating both parts of the brain in calculation
- Activating intelligence through arousing the interest of kids unlike the calculator which makes kids merely recipients.
Mental Arithmetic Math (3M)
- is a mental development program that aimes at children ages 6 to 16.
- Mental arithmetic math develops children’s skills through mental arithmetic.
- Lessons take place twice a week (each lesson last for one hour).
- The program consists of 7 levels, each level usually lasts 4 to 6 weeks.
- By making sure that your child does the math using the abacus and practices at least 10 minutes a day.
- Our method does not contradict the school method. On the contrary, it helps the child to visualize the numbers better and to do complicated calculations quickly and without tools.
- We practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, roots, squares, cubes, fractions and commas.
- A learning group usually has a maximum of (12 students in the office), (5-6 students online).
Mental Math Master Levels:
- Level 1: Addition and subtraction
- Level 2: Multiplication tables
- Level 3: Using the abacus + Some multiplication operation
- Level 4: Magic multiplication rules
- Level 5: Advanced multiplication, squares, cubics and roots
- Level 6: Division and fractions
- Level 7: Advanced division, fractions, number squares and roots